Your free online coach, cheerleader, and fairy-godmother for decluttering and organizing your home and life!
Are YOU living in CHAOS (Can’t Have Anyone Over Syndrome)? Do you feel overwhelmed, overextended, and overdrawn? Hopeless and you don’t know where to start? Don’t worry friend, we’ve been there, too.
In a nutshell:
- The first task is “Go shine your sink!”
- You need to clear your Hot Spots!
- Each room has its own “shiny sink” — making the bed in the bedroom and cleaning the desk off in the office will all have the same effect.
- Create routines that work for you, to create a clean and clutter free home
- You simply do a little bit every day and your home stays tidier and cleaner.
- Learn to Swish & Swipe your toilet in just 1 minute! (it still takes me 2)
- Have a Control Journal, in which you have your diary, your bills, calculator, PinSentry card reader (!), Post-it Notes, Highlight, Tipp-ex pen, Pen, Pencil, Rubber – so they are ready for you to organise your life!
- Make a weekly menu at the beginning of the week and from that menu, write a shopping list of all the things you will need.
- Have a 27 fling boogey!
- “You are not behind! I don’t want you to try to catch up; I just want you to jump in where we are. O.K.?”