All praise is for my Lord!
The Four Traits of a Cherished Muslimah is finally available to pre-order!
In case you didn’t know already, these are the four traits:
Are you tired of putting in all the effort and find yourself wondering ‘what’s the point of it all’?
Do you have a lack of love or support at home?
Do you get overwhelmed by all of your responsibilities?
Do you find it difficult to communicate with your husband?
Do you feel disrespected (or mistreated)? Or does your husband feel disrespected?
Do you find your issues and situation so different from the way and life of the Messenger of Allah ﷺ such that you find it hard to replicate or emulate his way into your life?
Well, these are some of the reasons I wrote my book and I pray you will benefit from it!
Preorder your own copy today and find out:
- How you can manifest the four traits in your marriage
- How the combination of all four will cultivate a strong foundation and provide you nourishment to flourish.
- How you can be a Cherished Muslimah purposefully, worshipfully and prayerfully!
- How manifesting the four traits your marriage becomes an act of worship, connection and love.
- How you can create a balanced life and home. Sisters, you are the powerhouses that attract connection in your home!
- How to receive love from one’s spouse.
- How to self-care – which is a must for all of us and something most of us have a tendency to neglect!
- How to foster intimacy in your marriage – a daunting and vulnerable area, this book hopes to shed some clarity on those delicate matters.
- How time and seasons play an important part in your marriage
- How to cultivate a respectful marriage – one where both of you respect one another’s boundaries.
Pre-order your copy by clicking here!