Yep, it’s that time of the month again!
This Saturday in the Cherished Seasons course we are going to be establishing boundaries together in our monthly group coaching call! Autumn is here and the falling leaves have started to signal to us our need to let go of unhealthy habits and what doesn’t serve us. It is also getting us ready to prepare for a new chapter of our lives!
Are you ready to let go?
Ready to prepare for a new, more respected, you?
- Do you feel treated unjustly by your loved ones?
- Do your needs go unmet while you look after everyone else?
- Do you ask yourself ‘who am I to say anything?’
- Do you forgo your own needs, religion and values?
- Do other people not respect your limits?
- Do you have a problem saying ‘no’ when asked to do something?
- Do you feel like a doormat?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then I think it’s time to create healthy boundaries, and this month in Cherished Seasons is InshaAllah, going to very valuable for you!
Each month we cultivate a new habit from my book The Four Traits of a Cherished Muslimah. Last month we looked at respecting others – our husbands, loved ones and those around us. It was an eye-opener… so many ladies realised they were spending their time looking at changing others instead of looking at the ways others should change, instead of focusing inward and taking control of their own lives.
Self-Respect and Healthy Boundaries
This month we are cultivating the habit of self-respect and healthy boundaries. Here are some of the things we will be covering THIS SATURDAY:
- Cultivating a culture of respect in your marriage, for everyone, including you!
- Creating win-win solutions where everyone’s needs are met!
- Becoming a woman who speaks her truth!
- Valuing your own needs, values and beliefs.
- Taking proactive steps to uphold your limits
- Honouring yourself by admitting when you can’t do something
- Valuing the honour Allah has given you!
We are going to be cultivating loving boundaries to protect our ‘treasures’ – the things we need to keep safe, such as our home, body, time, religion, and more! We are going to be looking at how to communicate our boundaries effectively, and how to stay centred, aware and connected when our buttons get pushed down!
Why don’t you join me?
If you would like to join me this Saturday as I go through the habit of Self Respect with the members of the Cherished Seasons course, then come and join us! You can sign up here:
If you are looking to set healthy boundaries in your life, then I would love to help you!
May your autumn be safe, secure and peaceful under the protection and concern of Allah, The Protector, The Concerned One. Ameen!