We have had some positive coaching breakthroughs recently, and I just wanted to share some that particularly stand out:
One lady said she had had her old, trusted copy of Fascinating Womanhood on her bedside table for years, and it was so old and worn. After reading The Four Traits of a Cherished Muslimah she said it was time to put FW away and replace it instead with the biography/seerah of the Messenger of Allah ﷺ, by Martin Lings. Now that is what I call a success story, alhamdulillah.
When we connect with the Messenger of Allah ﷺ we automatically become gentle, supportive, strong and wise.
Another lady was reading The Four Traits of a Cherished Muslimah and she said she felt a pull to get out her copy of The Shama’il of Imam al Tirmidhi – which is the description of the Messenger of Allah ﷺ.
What is it that makes women want to do that after reading The Four Traits of a Cherished Muslimah? It’s because it shows women that connecting with the Messenger of Allah ﷺ is the best blueprint to success and it shows you how to do that today in the 21st Century.
Buy your copy of The Four Traits of a Cherished Muslimah today!
In this book, you will learn:
- How you can manifest the four traits in your marriage
- How the combination of all four will cultivate a strong foundation and provide you nourishment to flourish.
- How you can be a Cherished Muslimah purposefully, worshipfully and prayerfully!
- How manifesting the four traits your marriage becomes an act of worship, connection and love.
- If you want things to change, it’s up to you!
- How change cultivates change
- How you can create a balanced life and home – sisters… you are the powerhouses that attract connection in your home!
- How to receive love from one’s spouse.
- How to self-care – which is a must for all of us and something most of us have a tendency to neglect!
- How to foster intimacy in your marriage – a daunting and vulnerable area, this book hopes to shed some clarity on those delicate matters
- How time and seasons play an important part in your marriage
- How to cultivate a respectful marriage – one where both of you respect one another’s boundaries
- Why a female perspective is so important
- How feminine power is unique and a gift from Allah