The Cherished Muslimah Sisterhood is a private online social community for women which aims to provide a safe space to:
- discuss life and marriage related issues with like-minded sisters,
- make friends, inspire and be inspired!
- support each other whilst improving their relationship with their spouses, relatives, friends and themselves.
The sisterhood is managed and moderated by Sara Malik, who also offers coaching via the sisterhood’s online platform to help women cultivate and life The Four Traits of a Cherished Muslimah – Sara’s self-help book. For those of you who remember, around a decade ago, Cherished and Successful had a lovely community where members could get together and support one another – and alhamdulillah, its back again!
Relationships can be challenging, and working on improving them can be a rewarding experience – yet, it’s always easier when you have a sister by your side to champion and support you! In the sisterhood, you can discuss your issues comfortably. Get advice, and share your challenges and successes with other like-minded sisters. If you wish, you can choose an anonymous name when registering, so no-one will know who you are, unlike on Facebook, where everyone knows one another and can read about whatever you share.
The sisterhood is open to all ladies, and all members need to come with a reference from someone else that is either in the sisterhood already or knows Sara. If you do not have a referee, just arrange a call to have a quick chat with Sara so we can verify that you are, indeed, a woman!
You can be a part of the sisterhood as:
- a basic access member, where you can be part of the community for free and take part in general discussions. Please note, that although Sara partakes in the discussions in the basic access sisterhood, she doesn’t offer coaching during her discussions – that’s what the monthly membership is for.
- a paid monthly member, where you can:
- be a part of the monthly focus groups where ladies work on implementing the habit of the month. Monthly members journey through Cherished Seasons, focusing on the habit of the month at the time
- practically implement the four traits of leadership, love, wisdom and justice, as outlined in Sara’s book, The Four Traits of a Cherished Muslimah.
- take part in weekly discussions and coaching exercises led by Sara, receive inspiration, motivation and support from her in the form of weekly videos and reminders, as
- benefit from a monthly one-hour group coaching session.
To get an overview of the sisterhood and prices, click here.